Car Model Details:
From 2000 to 2001, a special edition "Birkin" was produced, celebrating Tim Birkin of the "Bentley Boys.
There was a final series of cars built in 2000 with the 4.4-litre BMW engine designated the Arnage Birkin, of which 52 units were produced and are distinguishable by their three-dial as opposed to five-dial instrument center dashboard configuration.
- Standard Alpine pop up navigation system.
- Park distance control to the front and rear.
- Increased rear seat leg room (by modifying the design of the front seatbacks).
- Power folding exterior mirrors.
- Modifications to the steering rack to reduce steering effort at low speeds.