"Our objective is to provide high quality, reasonably priced components to owners, specialist workshops and classic car spares suppliers worldwide."
John Tupper, Managing Director
Founded in 1989, IntroCar has evolved from a Rolls-Royce & Bentley dismantler to the world's foremost supplier of parts for all Rolls-Royce and Bentley models manufactured from 1945 to the present day. In recent years, we have embarked upon an ambitious program of product manufacture and sourcing, with the result that we now carry the largest range of new components outside Bentley Motors Limited.
- We only use suppliers who are specialists in their field - usually suppliers to large car manufacturers themselves
- We produce to drawing wherever possible, or we use modern techniques and materials to match or exceed original specifications
- We test our products in the field, and use independent experts to make sure they meet our exacting standards
- Where possible, we buy original equipment; where not, we manufacture to the same standards
- We buy in bulk to obtain the best possible prices. We don't mind carrying 5 years inventory or more if that is what it takes to get the right price
- We use modern manufacturing techniques and materials where appropriate to harness efficiencies in the manufacturing process
- We source directly to the manufacturer to bypass unnecessary layers of cost in the supply chain
It should not cost the earth to run your Rolls-Royce or Bentley. Our manufacturing strategy is to produce new components at the same price or less that you used to pay for your reconditioned, exchange or second hand parts. This way, you get a brand new component, without the added costs and aggravation associated with paying surcharges and returning core units.
Ordering with Introcar
At IntroCar every customer is given their own account code & all their details are saved on file which enables us to instantly retrieve information regarding delivery details, preferred payment, discount level, cars owned & chassis numbers. This saves time when ordering and customers know they are getting the correct parts and advice for their vehicle.
Having your car details on our system will also enable us to include you when we run targeted promotions allowing you to pick up that rare item you need or benefit from a discount you’ll appreciate!
We look forward to welcoming you as a new customer, or continuing to help you source parts for your car. To read what others have said about our service please read our testimonials.